Watch the Videos below of how the Tax-Free IUL, also known as The Tax-Free Pension Alternative or Living Benefit Life Insurance is being used to preserve capital and generate tax-free income.
Tax-Free IULs are an IRS Approved Alternative To 401(k) and 403(b) retirement plans with no downside risk. It has been called the perfect retirement solution.
- You don’t lose money when the markets go down, so you are never digging out of an investment hole!
- You Share in Market Upside when Markets go up, up to a cap rate currently 13.5% to 16.0%!
- You’ll Earn Reasonable Rates of Return!
- Your Gains are locked in annually, so you never give back profits already earned!
- Tax-Free Penalty Free Withdrawals at any age, the ultimate tax shelter!
- You can generate a Tax-Free Income You Won’t Outlive!
The Tax-Free Pension Alternative or Tax-Free IUL addresses the following issues:
- So, if you hate paying taxes and hate even more losing money in the stock market, pay close attention.
- If you are worried you won’t have enough money to enjoy your retirement, this strategy will help you generate a tax-free income you won’t outlive.
- If you are rolling over money in CDs because you fear stock market losses, with this tax- free retirement strategy, you don’t lose money when the markets go down.
- If you have not put enough money away for retirement and need a catch up strategy, this strategy could work for you.
- When you recognize the tax-free retirement plan can generate 3 to 4 times more income after taxes than a 401(k) or 403(b) retirement plan, you’ll want to replace your retirement plan with the tax-free retirement plan.
- If you want to implement a gifting strategy for your children or grandchildren, the tax- free IUL is a vehicle that can keep on giving with a lifetime of tax-free income.
- If you like the idea of having a tax-free emergency fund to tap as needed, the tax-free retirement plan is for you.
- If you would like to be your own bank, funding big ticket items with retirement funds, paying interest to yourself rather than a bank, this could work for you.