Medical Professionals, Triple Your Retirement Income After Taxes and Retire Early
It’s what you keep after taxes that counts. IRS allowed strategy can triple your retirement income after taxes compared to heavily taxed retirement income taken from your 401(k) or 403(b) retirement plan.
Would You Retire Early If You Had 3x more spendable cash during retirement than you anticipated from your IRA, 401(k) or 403(b) plan?
Obamacare is squeezing Physicians Incomes adding to Physicians stress levels.
Medical Professionals, are Government Regulations and Taxes getting to you? How about retiring early with 3 times the after-tax income vs. your 401(k) or 403(b) retirement plan?
Simply use the secret of the top 10% of America’s wealthiest families. It has been known to double, even triple after-retirement income vs. 401(k)s and 403(b) retirement plan.
Imagine going from $25,000 per year in after-tax retirement income to $75,000 in tax-free retirement income, or $100,000 to $300,000.
The strategy works and it could work for you. The Wealthiest American families use it to avoid taxes and to get rid of stock market losses once and for all. This little known IRS allowed strategy that has been called the perfect retirement solution for those who qualify. The Tax-Free Pension Alternative is also known as living benefit life insurance. You or a family member must be insurable to qualify.
• You don’t lose money when the markets go down, so you are never digging out of an investment hole!
• You Share in Market Upside when Markets go up, up to a cap rate currently 13.5% to 16.0%!
• You’ll Earn Reasonable Rates of Return!
• Your Gains are locked in annually, so you never give back profits already earned!
• Tax-Free Penalty Free Withdrawals at any age, the ultimate tax shelter!
• You can generate a Tax-Free Income You Won’t Outlive!
New eBook Explains How It Works. It is available for download at https://www.bruceecoxcpa.com/tax-free-iul-ebook.html
Kindle version $2.99
• So, if you hate paying taxes and hate even more losing money in the stock market, pay close attention.
• If you are worried you won’t have enough money to enjoy your retirement, this strategy will help you generate a tax-free income you won’t outlive.
• If you are rolling over money in CDs because you fear stock market losses, with this tax- free retirement strategy, you don’t lose money when the markets go down.
• If you have not put enough money away for retirement and need a catch up strategy, this strategy could work for you.
• When you recognize the tax-free retirement plan can generate 3 to 4 times more income after taxes than a 401(k) or 403(b) retirement plan, you’ll want to replace your retirement plan with the tax-free retirement plan.
• If you want to implement a gifting strategy for your children or grandchildren, the tax- free IUL is a vehicle that can keep on giving with a lifetime of tax-free income.
• If you like the idea of having a tax-free emergency fund to tap as needed, the tax-free retirement plan is for you.
• If you would like to be your own bank, funding big ticket items with retirement funds, paying interest to yourself rather than a bank, this could work for you.
Fortunately, the tax-free retirement solution addresses all of the above.
Request an Illustration and a Free Retirement Plan Comparison.